Recipient of the Gold Cup Certification from the Specialty Coffee association, this strikingly modern coffee maker eschews complicated programming for simple one-button preparation of delicious coffee. The thoughtfully designed and hand-assembled machine removes variables by heating water to ideal extraction temperature and precisely metering water flow during the bloom and brew phases to replicate the painstaking pour-over process. All you have to do is enjoy the results of a finely crafted brew. If you prefer piping-hot coffee, use the heat shield to brew a particularly hot pot. Mindfully constructed, the striking coffee maker is made of stainless steel with a matte black finish.
Ratio Six Black Matte Coffee Maker. 7″Wx14.25″Dx14.75″H
- Precision-stamped stainless steel with matte black finish
- Hand-blown borosilicate glass water lines
- Thermal stainless-steel carafe
- Gold Cup Certification from the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA)
- Brews up to 40oz. (eight 5-oz. cups)
- 44-oz. BPA-free copolymer water tank with water markings from 2 to 8 cups
- Stainless steel showerhead
- Diecast aluminum heating element
- Optional heat shield produces extra-hot cups of coffee just under 200°F
- 1,400 watts
- Use Ratio cleaning detergent periodically to deep clean carafe and water tank
Item Number: R672-FTC-1
There are no reviews yet.