Drip coffee made exactly to your liking. Use the variable brew strength selector to choose between regular and bold brews, then keep your coffee at your preferred temperature for up to four hours. The unique spiral showerhead saturates grounds evenly with water to extract flavor, resulting in delicious cups and carafes of coffee (and the Pause and Pour feature means you don’t have to wait for the entire pot to brew). In a clever touch, the matte charcoal grey drip coffee maker boasts brew buttons on its front and side, giving you options for arranging your kitchen.
KitchenAid has been creating high-quality kitchenware for over a century.
View all KitchenAid electrics
KitchenAid ® Matte Charcoal Grey 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker. 7.17″Wx13.4″Dx14.34″H
- Stainless steel and plastic
- Glass 12-cup carafe
- 29-hole spiral showerhead evenly saturates coffee grounds
- Variable Brew Strength Selector: regular and bold options
- Dosage ladders on filter and carafe for easy measuring
- 2 brew buttons for flexible placement options
- 24-hour programmability
- Pause and Pour lets you pour a cup before brew cycle is complete
- Unique spout prevents drips
- Programmable warming plate keeps temperature at low or high temperature for up to 4 hours
- Automatic shut-off
- Cleaning indicator light
- Dishwasher-safe accessories; wipe base clean
Item Number: KCM1209DGWarranty Available View the manufacturer’s warranty (PDF)
There are no reviews yet.