JURA’s espresso machines deliver coffeehouse results right in your own kitchen. The D6 coffee maker optimizes extraction time with its signature Pulse Extraction Process. After grinding the beans to the ideal degree of fineness, the espresso machine delivers hot water through the grounds at short intervals, a process that allows the coffee flavors to develop fully. Programmable for water amount, coffee strength and brewing temperature, the machine also includes pre-programmed coffee specialties. Ergonomic dials and a straightforward display make operation incredibly simple. JURA brings sophistication, quality, versatility and ease of use to brewing coffee and espresso-based beverages at home.
Need help choosing? View our Jura comparison chart.
Based in Switzerland, JURA began creating inventive, high-end appliances in 1931 and has specialized in coffee and espresso machines since the 1980s.
View all Jura products
JURA ® Platinum D6. 11″Wx16.5″Dx13.5″H
- Plastic and stainless steel
- 63-oz. water tank capacity; 7-oz. bean container; 16-serving coffee grounds container
- 7 pre-programmed functions: coffee, 2 coffees, espresso, 2 espressos, cappuccino, milk foam and hot water
- 2 programmable brewing temperatures
- 4 programmable and individually adjustable coffee strength levels
- 2 hot water temperature options
- Programmable and individually adjustable amount of water
- AromaG2 grinder
- Pulse Extraction Process ®
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System ©
- Fine foam technology
- CLEARYL ® water filter removes heavy metals and chlorine and prevents limescale
- Height-adjustable spout
- Intelligent Water System ® automatically detects the filter
- E.S.M. © Energy Save Mode
- Programmable switch-off time
- 3.6-ft. cord
- Wipe machine clean with damp cloth
- Made in Portugal
Item Number: 15216Warranty Available View the manufacturer’s warranty (PDF)
There are no reviews yet.