Smoke with style. This sleek black charcoal smoker contains two extra-large stainless steel racks that provide a generous amount of cooking space for eggplant steaks, racks of ribs, whole chickens or heads of cauliflower. A porcelain enamel water bowl assists with temperature control and provides high humidity for moist results. The built-in thermometer on the lid lets you keep an eye on the internal temperature, while adjustable vents at the top and bottom of the smoker create a dual air vent system, allowing you to adjust the level of heat. This large vertical charcoal smoker sets up quickly, and the racks and bowl are removable for easy cleanup.
View all Cuisinart products
Cuisinart ® 18″ Vertical Charcoal Smoker. 22″Wx24″Dx43″H
- Stainless steel, porcelain enamel and plastic
- Includes 2 stainless steel racks
- 510-sq.-in. cooking space
- Top and bottom adjustable vents for dual air vent system
- Porcelain enamel water bowl
- Vertically hinged door for easy access
- Built-in thermometer on lid
- Easy set up
- Interior will develop a thin brown coating which helps to seal and protect the smoker
- Hand wash racks, water bowl and base unit
Item Number: COS-118
There are no reviews yet.