Make the most of glowing coals and dancing flames with this carbon steel pan designed for outdoor cooking. Perforations allow smoke to penetrate food as it grills while letting fat drain away. The frying pan grills meats and poultry beautifully, while also handling more delicate ingredients such as vegetables and fish. Ultra-dense carbon steel develops a non-stick patina over time while resisting corrosion and stains. Handling temperatures up to 600 degrees, this perforated frypan is suitable for use with outdoor grills.
Founded in Holland, BK has been crafting cookware since 1851.
BK Black Steel BBQ Perforated Frypan. 11.88″Wx21.06″Dx4.33″H
- Carbon steel
- Cast iron handle
- Corrosion- and stain-resistant
- Designed to develop natural non-stick patina
- Perforations let smoke in and allows fat to drip out
- Suitable for outdoor grills
- Heat-safe for up to 600°F
- Not for stovetop or oven use
- Ships with silicone wax coating, hand wash before use
- Hand wash only
Item Number: CC002834-001
There are no reviews yet.