Create and serve rich, smooth cold brew coffee with this ultra-modern carafe. Add grounds to the superfine stainless steel filter, stir in water and let steep for 12 to 18 hours. Once the desired strength has been reached, press the button to drain the coffee into the insulated carafe, remove the brewing apparatus and seal with the leak-proof lid. Your iced coffee will stay chilled for up to 24 hours—and stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. The copper-lined, double-walled carafe also keeps warm coffee hot for up to 12 hours, while the mesh filter can also be used to brew loose leaf tea.
Asobu Black Cold Brew Coffee Maker 4.88″Wx4.88″Dx13″H
- Stainless steel, silicone, copper and Tritan ®
- 40-oz. capacity
- Coffee brews in 12–18 hours
- Break-, chip- and scratch-resistant Tritan ® glass
- Copper double-walled vacuum insulation
- Carafe keeps warm drinks hot for 12 hours and cold drinks chilled for 24 hours
- Preserves brewed coffee in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Superfine stainless steel mesh brewing cone
- Spill-proof construction
- Airtight, leak-proof lid on carafe
- Also brews loose leaf tea
- Hand wash only; strainer is dishwasher-safe
Item Number: KB900-BK
There are no reviews yet.